In-Ear Monitoring or Personal Monitoring Systems have been around since the 90’s and since the introduction, these systems have gained popularity among artists and bands alike.
Nowadays almost every well-known band or artist uses in-ear monitors.
With the introduction of affordable systems (like PSM200 & PSM300) the benefits of in-ear monitors are accessible for a larger audience.
However, there are still many questions or misstatements about in-ear monitoring and the benefits are not always clear.
That’s why Shure Benelux and five select partners are organising Personal Monitoring Clinics.
Personal Monitoring Clinics
Are you not using in-ear monitors or do you want to know more about monitoring systems? Come to the Shure Personal Monitoring Clinic.
In these clinics a Shure Product Specialist will explain all about in ear monitoring. He will cover the operation, the benefits and he will provide tips for setting up your own system.
Afterwards you can experience the benefits for yourself and with the demo setup you can create your own personal mix.
Win a PSM300 System
In addition, three lucky visitors will win a PSM300 Personal Monitor System.
Participating is easy:
- Fill in the feedback form at the clinic
- Like the Shure Benelux Facebook page
- Tag yourself in one of the pictures we upload after each clinic
After the clinics we will randomly raffle the three systems among the visitors. The winners will be announced on December 15th on Facebook.
Locations & more information:
- 15-11 Bax-shop (the Netherlands)
Start: 13:00 uur
- 18-11 Bekafun, Izegem (Belgium)
Start: 19:00 uur
- 21-11 Muziekcentrum van Gorp, Roosendaal (the Netherlands)
- 22-11 Bax-shop, Antwerpen (Belgium)
Start: 13:00 uur
- 27-11 Music Allin, Noordwijk (the Netherlands)
- 04-12 Key Music – Rotterdam (the Netherlands)
For more information about PSM300 visit our website or watch the video below: